The staff is arrogant and don't care about their customers, especially the location on Hancock Bridge Parkway and Orange Grove in North Fort Myers Florida.

I had some difficulties for a short period of time and Wachovia decided to hold my payroll deposits for 10 days before I was able to access those funds. This lead to my account being overdrawn and being charged overdraft fees which overdrew my account even more. These people basically kept food out of my family's mouths.

When I attempted to rationally discuss the issue with them, I was told to leave or they would call the police. As I was leaving they told me to never return and my account would be closed. I later recieved a notice from a collection agency telling me I owed hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees. Those fees would not have occurred if Wachovia had allowed me access to payroll deposits within a day or so.

I opened an account at 5th 3rd and haven't had any problems since. I would not recommend this bank to my worst enemy. I would suggest avoiding doing any business with an organization that treats their clients as they do.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more