The staff is arrogant and don't care about their customers, especially the location on Hancock Bridge Parkway and Orange Grove in North Fort Myers Florida.

I had some difficulties for a short period of time and Wachovia decided to hold my payroll deposits for 10 days before I was able to access those funds. This lead to my account being overdrawn and being charged overdraft fees which overdrew my account even more. These people basically kept food out of my family's mouths.

When I attempted to rationally discuss the issue with them, I was told to leave or they would call the police. As I was leaving they told me to never return and my account would be closed. I later recieved a notice from a collection agency telling me I owed hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees. Those fees would not have occurred if Wachovia had allowed me access to payroll deposits within a day or so.

I opened an account at 5th 3rd and haven't had any problems since. I would not recommend this bank to my worst enemy. I would suggest avoiding doing any business with an organization that treats their clients as they do.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more