The staff is arrogant and don't care about their customers, especially the location on Hancock Bridge Parkway and Orange Grove in North Fort Myers Florida.

I had some difficulties for a short period of time and Wachovia decided to hold my payroll deposits for 10 days before I was able to access those funds. This lead to my account being overdrawn and being charged overdraft fees which overdrew my account even more. These people basically kept food out of my family's mouths.

When I attempted to rationally discuss the issue with them, I was told to leave or they would call the police. As I was leaving they told me to never return and my account would be closed. I later recieved a notice from a collection agency telling me I owed hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees. Those fees would not have occurred if Wachovia had allowed me access to payroll deposits within a day or so.

I opened an account at 5th 3rd and haven't had any problems since. I would not recommend this bank to my worst enemy. I would suggest avoiding doing any business with an organization that treats their clients as they do.

Comments