Wachovia is the worst bank I have ever encountered!I was pro-active in letting them know that I was having some finance problems and needed a one month extension on my RV loan,they said I was eligible but then left me hanging for two weeks, I called and would get different people and no straight answers Then I was turned down, but no one from the bank called to tell me this.

When I asked why they said because we can.I was not behind at the time when I asked but they caused me to be and then started

harassing me every day even went a far as calling a neighbor next door to my home that I did not even know, That's just crazy.Stay away from this bank if you can they are by far the worst bank in the world.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more