I had been receiving some paperwork from Premier west bank recently with what seems to be a transfer of my Wachovia accounts to this new bank...It appears that the federal government has asked Wachovia to get rid of some of their assets and some branches are being sold to other banks!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute now, my accounts are being transfered and I find this out once this is almost done!!!!

Who is this new bank?

Shouldn't I have been consulted prior to the transfer taken effect?

Do I want to have my funds handled by some small West coast bank?

It seems as the situation is irreversible...I called Premier West and their answer was:"Call Wachovia"

I called Wachovia and their answer was:"It was mandated by the Feds"

I went to my branch and the clowns there are giving me the run around...

I should also mentioned that the branch that was sold to Premier West was NOT my regular branch where the accounts had been open but a branch I used from time to time to make deposits.

Who knows what's gonna happen now, they can dispose of your money and hand it to some unknow financial institution without your prior consent.

What a bunch of ***...Wachovia no more for me!!!

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more