I called on April 22nd to close a CD account and have a check issued to me by mail.

As 5 days went by, I began to become a little concerned. I called the bank and asked where my check was. They told me it was mail on April 23rd and should be in the mail anyday.

I continued to wait and check the mail daily. Still nothing, day after day. On April 29th, I called again and was told the check would be here any day as it was mailed on the 23rd.

I became even more suspect when my check didn't arrive on May 1st. I called again and was told that they made a mistake, the check wasn't actually mailed until April 30th. They have a problem with their back office and they sent my check "yesterday." THIS IS 9 DAYS LATER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAILED!! I immediatly asked to speak with a manger and told her that I would like to be credited for the lost interest. She told me no, they woln't credit me the lost interest because I am closing the account and won't be reinvesting the money with Wachovia... A MANAGER TOLD ME THIS!!!! I told her, after the way I have been treated, there is no way in *** I would ever reinvest my money with Wachovia. I still havent recieved my check.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more