I have been receiving constant phone calls from Wahovia Bank collections in Pennsylvania.We informed them 3 times that we have a new phone number and are not the people they are trying to reach.

When we received several additional calls I answered them and finally got a human being to respond. The agent told me that the problem was corrected. I then informed her that I had had 3 phone calls from them within 15 minutes. In spite of this, the agent, Ms.

Daily, refused to apologize and would not give me her work address and phone number. She told me that there were no supervisors on duty. When I told her to stop harassing me she said: "Why don't you pay your bills then?" I cannot believe that someone would have the nerve to insult me in my own house, knowing that they were calling the wrong number.

That had already been established according to her own admission.Stay away from Wachovia (Walk-All-Over_Ya) at all cost!

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more