PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW MAGEZINE COMPANIES,CAMBRIDGE WHOS WHO.TO WITHDRAW ANY MORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!I HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT AND I TRY TO STAY WITHIN THAT LIMIT I DO MAKE MISTAKES BUT AT TIMES THERE HAS BEEN STRANGE WITHDRAWLS THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OR WITHOUT MY CONSENT CAMBRIDGE $2OO,MAGEZINES, AMOUNT I DON'T KNOW.

NEITHER HAD MY CONSENT. THIS HAS CAUSED SITUATIONS ON MY ACCOUNT.THAT MAY HAVE BEEN AVOIDED AND COST ME MONEY THAT I MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAVE I TRY TO STAY WITHIN MY DEPOSIT LIMIT.

W.R.DOBBS THANKS

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more