I bought a used truck about 1 1/2 years ago.The loan was through a different company and five months ago I get a letter that says I'm now with wacovia.

I have auomatic payment withdrawl. Well last month it did not go through. Why I don't know. I called and made the payment over the phone got a trans# everthing good?

right? No, three days later I get a call that they refused my payment. I called and was told that "They won't accept bounced checks and that is what I had done." After 45mins I now have to go to western union for a moneygram for something I did not due and they say I it is within there rights not to accept payment on a loan and then penalize my for there error. Oh, by the way I was also told that dealer services does not have cosumer service.

That's the only thing they got right.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Bank?

Comments

There real name is Westcorp, Inc.There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.I did my HOMEWORK.

I CALLED WACHOVIA TODAY TO MAKE A PAYMENT, THE GUY, CHRIS, SAID THAT I WAS IN FLORIDA AND THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD. I JUST ASKED TO MAKE A PAYMENT AND BRING THE ACCOUNT BACK UP TO DATE, BUT HE REFUSED. WACHOVIA DOES NOT WANT MY MONEY!!!

Al the time the interest went up and racked up several hundred dollars in fees and extra stuff.

Same thing happened to me and I was told by Jennifer in collections maybe I should start hooking I might actually make some money. :(

Ceska Lipa, Liberecky Kraj, Czech Republic #27536

The exact same problem was encountered by me and they did not accept anymore payments but wanted the total amount due immediately along with repossession of the vehicle until the past due and ins added is paid in full. What a company to work with especially in this bad times of financial need. Something is better than nothing.